Please join the LFMS PTSA in our goal to raise $55,000 to support the purchase of new technology to be used in our classrooms this school year! Participation in this fundraiser is easier than ever as you can request donations from family and friends through the use of PledgeStar, allowing them to make payments through a secure online system.
Our technology fundraising campaign runs from Friday, October 30th through Friday, November 13th to be involved in achieving our goals:
- Go to https://pledgestar.com/lasflores/
- Enter your name and email address, then click register
- Follow the instructions on-screen
When you finish, the system emails pledge requests to your family and friends and allows them to make secure credit card donations online. You will be notified each time a pledge is made and you can track your progress online.
Please note that we will also accept checks payable to LFMS PTSA and they will be applied to your students’ progress. Checks should be turned in to your student’s 4th period teacher. In addition, any technology donation submitted during registration will be applied to your student and class.
Prizes and Incentives… Students, Classes and Teachers!
- Top fundraising grade level wins an extended lunch with lunchtime music.
- Top 4th period class wins a pizza party.
- The top three 4th period classrooms with the highest percentage of participation win an ice cream party.
- Any student who raises $100 or more gets a Front of the Line Pass and Marquee Shout-Out.