PAL is proud to present Red Ribbon Week. Join us in celebrating Red Ribbon Week, “Not Just for One Week, But for Life!” Each day we will have a new theme with dressing up, lunch activities, and PRIDE Time activities. Earn 5 Star Points, tickets for Trick or Treating, and have a great time!
- Monday– “Put Drugs in Jail.” Wear orange or stripes. “Cops and Robbers” Game at lunch. Sign the Pledge Banner at lunch. Get a Red Ribbon Week bracelet at PRIDE. Watch a Natural High video by Jordan Romero.
- Tuesday– “Drugs are REDiculous!” Wear red. “Pop the Red Balloon” Obstacle Course at lunch. Watch a Natural High video by Donald Brown in PRIDE.
- Wednesday– “Your Future is Too Bright for Drugs.” Wear neon. Glow Stick Bowling at lunch.
- Thursday– “Kick Away Drugs, Wear Black.” Visit with Deputy Pena at lunch. Ninja Obstacle Course at lunch. Pumpkin Carving in PRIDE.
- Friday -”Say Boo to Drugs!” Wear white. Haunted House at lunch. Watch a Natural High Video by Danyelle Wolffe.